**Please note this vacancy has now closed**
- Assistance in online and offline events aimed at students
- Drive sales by building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Handle potential client questions and queries
- Market research on student groups
- Part time £11 per hour plus bonuses for converted sales
- The role is part time with a very flexible schedule aimed at working around students’ studies
- Part time employees will receive coaching from our careers specialists for free
- Your Birthday is important – take a day off for it every year
- Regular Team Building; not just for the free food (and drink) but also to meet your colleagues
About Birkdale Collective
Birkdale Collective are a group of professionals focussed on delivering an inclusive, fair, affordable offering for individuals in need of personal advice to help improve their future career prospects.
The service Birkdale Collective delivers is advice which we know will be helpful based on our experience, and also addresses our clients’ personal concerns. Just as important as service delivery is having a team with a collective goal. All employees, be they full time or part time, have an important voice. By working together as a group we can improve the career prospects of our clients in the strongest possible way.